Friday, November 6, 2015

Hole punching




The following post is not suitable for the fainthearted but it's quite educational :P 

Something happened on Sunday, and it causes me to add a label called "painful experience" in my blog.

It was raining yesterday. Mum wanted to cut some vegetable from her vegetable patch to put in her soup. I offered to do that for her. So i held a pair of scissors and umbrella in my right hand and off i went to the slightly flooded garden.

When i knelt down, the sharp point of the scissors sank into my thigh. Yes, it went into my flesh effortless and it kinda felt like, sinking a knife into a soft pudding! 

I didn't panic, instead I pulled the scissors out, stood up and walked into the house to look for ointments. Oh my, I've punctured my own thigh! There is a "small hole" now.  It looks like tiny lips. When I moved, it would 'open' and 'close". Anyway, I cleaned the fresh wound with tea tree and a few other ointments and then bandaged it. My mum asked me what happened and I explained to her calmly. Maybe because i seemed so cool,  She thought I was joking haha...  You know what? The stabbing scenes in most movies where blood splashes out immediate is FAKE. It took a minute (i think) before i saw red. I wish I didn't have to confirm it by stabbing myself T____T

my wound... covered

initially i wanted to post a picture of the 'lips' but decided not to as it looks kinda scary. don't wanna scare u hehe

So I experienced 2 things in one incident - how it feels like to stab and be stabbed at. I know it's crazy and not something anyone wants to have experience in but sigh... one just needs to learn something out of an incident to make it a worthwhile one right? 

I've self-inflicted a lot of pain on myself that I think I'm becoming immune to it. Gosh, when will I learn???

5 comments:

Tracy said...

我看了心惊胆战...��....应该很痛吧!

Jane Jane said...

scray when reading and imagining about it. Nope, i dont wanna know how it feels like to stab and be stabbed.

All of your painful experiences are caused by yourself..are you sure you are not 自虐狂?

once is accident, twice is coincident, third time is intelligence problem, forth time is ??? you love pain.

jenn said...

Your statement is not valid liao coz if it's unintentional, it will ALWAYS be an accident haha..

Yeah Tracy, kinda painful. to be exact, it's a bloody painful experience :P

lj said...

zek! zek! zek! zek!how could this really happened!!?? I can not understand, I can not accept! a wound that open n close like a mouth!!!! u made me speechless.

jenn said...

Anything can happen in life hahaha...
but good thing is, u don't have to go through it yourself to find out ;P